Be Anxious For Nothing
A Daily Quiet Time Journal
Spending time in God’s Word is always worth the investment of your time and energy. BUT…
- Do you ever wonder where to start? Or restart?
- Do you find yourself wishing you had a simple plan to follow each day?
- Do you have trouble squeezing a quiet creative time into your busy schedule?
Our daily devotions do not need to be overly complicated to be meaningful. They do not have to require hours of time, and all of your craft supplies. You can develop a creative daily quiet time routine that works for you and fits into your life right now.
The key? Keep it simple.
Available on Amazon
Be Anxious For Nothing: A Daily Quiet Time Journal is a 30-day journey filled with simple activities to develop your faith, cultivate gratitude, and nurture your creativity, including:
- Reading and writing out the verse of the day
- Keeping a daily gratitude list
- Tracking prayer requests
- Journaling thoughts and prayers
- Creating with simple designs for coloring and space for lettering, doodles, and more
Choose one activity, or choose them all, but keep it simple, and develop a meaningful routine that you look forward to each day.