Managing stress, anxiety, and worry can be difficult at the best of times. Add in a crisis and it can become even more difficult. This is a growing collection of tools, resources, and ideas to help you (and me!) as we navigate through the craziness of today.
Gratitude: Gratitude can change everything!!
Creativity: Creativity as therapy
- Easy Coloring Designs: For Stress Relief and Relaxation (from Yours Truly)
- Color on Purpose Coloring Book
- Color on Purpose Free Coloring Pages
- Daily Quiet Time Journals: Gratitude, Scripture Writing, Prayer, and Inspiration
- Be Still & Know That I Am God: Picture Books and Journals
- The Be Still Project – Faith Edition: A 7 Day Daily Devotional Journaling project to help you establish a practice of finding stillness in the midst of your life. (Free from Yours Truly)
When we need to look beyond our present circumstances and make a difference in the life of someone else. Letter writing has benefits for you the writer and to the receiver.
- Snail Mail Exchanges Resources
- One Per Week – a great resource for letter writing tips, tools, ideas, cards, and more!
- Adopt a Senior Resources (Coming Soon) – Reaching out and helping friends, neighbors, and residents at your local Assisted Living, Veterans, or Retired living facilities
Tips on Managing Stress and Anxiety: